Saturday, January 3, 2009

My teenage years.

My intention was to make this a reminiscing entry. I was looking at my old livejournal, where I have four years of my adolescence logged and stored. It came to my mind that I could summarize what was written in there. Sort of as a reflection. But as I actually read it, I was over dramatic, and more depressed than I remember. I think of those horror stories are over and done with. It is so important not to forget, but it is okay to move on. In light of this, let us surpass the dramatic teenage angst.

My mind is racing. Unfortunately, we are back to that whole issue of fear again. But instead of dwelling, I am thinking of all the good things these experiences will bring me. There are so many beautiful things to look forward to.

My baby sister is so gorgeous. Skye is just over 13 months, and she can walk finally. Just learning how to talk. Its just all those small things in life that add up. I can't believe I was blind to it for so long. But I am so glad I finally realized it. Because now, I can really start living.

No comments:

Post a Comment