Monday, January 12, 2009

With a smile you walked away. Singing la di da di da I'll be okay.

Morals of today:
-I worry way too damn much.
-This is a result of my over analyzing problem.
+I need to stop and smell the roses once in a while.
-I pretend to not care what others think, but deep down I really do.
+Costa Rica is just a day away.
-I am too clingy.
-Being sick is a bitch.
+No one reads this, so its okay for me to sound like a complete idiot.
+I have a new camera. So when I am in Costa Rica I can fill this with pictures.
-Pictures that I will most likely only be looking at.
-Which might be okay, because I don't like creepers.
-I need a getaway.
+So thank goodness for South American paradise.

-I need to come to the realization that
+Everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment